Monday, February 14, 2011

Newbies

I'm kind of new in felt crafting, was more on jeweleries before, when I was in university time, not that I have plenty of time now, but out of my busy life, I still find some time to do some stress relief activities, thanks to my dear friend Cik Sekoci for the encouraging and tutorial. So here are my frist design which you may order and I could customize it for you, be it head band, hair clip, or baby head band, brooch, just name it, how many colour you want it, how many flowers in one clip or band, just let me know. I have made few as well and will upload it later...
If you do have any queries, kindly email me at mekarcandella[at]gmail[dot]com. I'm open for suggestion and would like to hear from all of you, and share idea on the felt craft.

Cheers...have a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment