Thursday, May 26, 2011

Felt Cupcake - Sweets For My Sweet

 Felt Cupcake, a new creation from Mekar for you, which I named Sweets For My Sweet. So are you guys ready for a tea party? Get an invitation to attend one but have no idea what to wear to the wonderland? Hmm...think of felt cupcake to enhance your look, wear this felt cupcake as a brooch, hair clip or headband, whatever suite you most. You may custmoize your own flavour...oppsss...I mean your own colour for the felt cupcake.

Below are details of the felt cupcake, sweets for my sweet :

Size 7cm X 7cm

Headband – RM15
Brooch – RM 10
Hair Clip – RM10

To order do email : mekarcandella@gmail.com

Make your order from 26th May (Wed) – 31st May (Tue) and you will get a special price as below, including free shipping!

Headband – RM12
Brooch – RM 8
Hair Clip – RM8



 Aren't they looked so yummy....the felt cupcake, looked as yummy as the real one....even my naughty kitty tried to eat them....so people...what are you waiting for...make an order now, and start planning for your own tea party, or be gorgeous when attending one...

No comments:

Post a Comment